• Stop by our Storefront!
  • 2716 Dawson Ave. Signal Hill, CA 90755
  • 888-993-7552 (US) // 562-981-6800

[OP] Junior Member

New But Not Quite!

Hello,

I havent been on here since I purchased my Abarth but I'm back and ready to share the past 3 years I've spent with my Abarth. I was living in California when I special ordered my Abarth. I have every option excluding the smoke package and beat by dre. I now live in San Antonio, Texas. Here are photos as time as gone by! I currently sit on Bilstein B14 PSS Coilovers, Road Race Intake, Road Race Downpipe and Road Race Big Red Rear Strut Bar. Other than that I have been stock. But I just ordered a 2 Step Kit. Be ready for flames! Next on my list is 500 MADNESS MAXFlow Intake System, MAXFire Ignition Coils, SILA Concepts Thermal Blanket and Tune! I am also currently saving to purchase Pogea Racing's Front and Rear Bumper through 500 MADNESS as well. For now enjoy some of these photos. I will add more as time goes by as I have spent a lot of time traveling with my Abarth!

Here are some videos for you to enjoy of my Abarth:

The photos with my friends Ferrari's was from a Caravan I did with them and shot all their cars with GoPros mounted on my Abarth: Here are thos videos:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ewt78jjZH-w

(My Abarth, Nadeem's P1, Bobs 918 Spyder and an Evo VIII)
    Last edited by Rosso_Abarth_C; 03-30-2017 at 02:18 PM.

Administrator

Rosso_Abarth_C

Welcome back to the forum! We are really happy to see you return. And with a beautiful ABARTH! Those Photos are wonderful! Seems that your ABARTH has been through some adventures! Wonderful videos as well! I bet those Exotic Super and Hyper Cars are much more amazing in person than they are in videos! That drive seems like it was a blast! You're list of plans sounds wonderful. If you need any help with questions or purchasing please let us know!
    Check out www.500madness.com for the largest selection of Fiat 500 Parts and Accessories in stock at the lowest prices. We service, customize and modify! Give us a call at 562-981-6800.

[OP] Junior Member

Quote Originally Posted by 500 MADNESS View Post
    Rosso_Abarth_C

Welcome back to the forum! We are really happy to see you return. And with a beautiful ABARTH! Those Photos are wonderful! Seems that your ABARTH has been through some adventures! Wonderful videos as well! I bet those Exotic Super and Hyper Cars are much more amazing in person than they are in videos! That drive seems like it was a blast! You're list of plans sounds wonderful. If you need any help with questions or purchasing please let us know!
    Sounds good! Thank You!

I appreciate it! I will be upgrading a lot soon so I'm excited!