• Stop by our Storefront!
  • 2716 Dawson Ave. Signal Hill, CA 90755
  • 888-993-7552 (US) // 562-981-6800

[OP] Administrator

Upgrade Your Intake System With This MAXFlow Intake System by MADNESS!

If you are looking to upgrade your intake system with one of the best if not the best intakes available for the FIAT 500 ABARTH/500 Turbo than this is the intake for you!

We partnered with BMC in Italy to create this bolt on, sealed intake specifically made for the ABARTH and 500 Turbo with top quality parts to provide the best combination of filteration and air flow and lower intake temperatures.

We use Aluminum Tubing and a 5 Layer Carbon Fiber Carbon Canister and BMC Cannister Filter Manufactured in Italy

Due to this design you get a system that guides fresh air directly to the air box at a speed and capacity greater than that of traditional systems.

You have the option of Wrinkle Black or Gloss Red Finished Piping.

For more information about this product please visit the link below:

http://shop.500madness.com/index.php...ategory_id=114
    Check out www.500madness.com for the largest selection of Fiat 500 Parts and Accessories in stock at the lowest prices. We service, customize and modify! Give us a call at 562-981-6800.

[OP] Administrator

Here are some additional images of our MAXFlow Intake on one of our ABARTHS.

If you are interested in this intake system or have any additional questions please feel free to reach out to us!

Check out www.500madness.com for the largest selection of Fiat 500 Parts and Accessories in stock at the lowest prices. We service, customize and modify! Give us a call at 562-981-6800.

[OP] Administrator

Hey everyone,

A customer sent us this photo of his engine bay with our MAXFlow Intake and Engine Cover as well as the SILA Concepts Thermal Blanket and we wanted to share it with everyone!

As always if you have any questions on these products please feel free to reach out to us and wed gladly love to answer your questions.

[OP] Administrator

We have a new review from Davis on our site regarding his MAXFlow Intake system!

"I just recently purchased a MaxFlow Intake System. I installed it on my 2013 Abarth in roughly an hour. My car has also been upgraded with the Magneti Marelli ECU and Power Pedal units. I took the car out for a test drive, and WOW!!! I immediately felt a big difference in the performance of my car. It honestly felt as if I had put the car in Sport mode...yet I hadn't! It pulled SO much more effortlessly and felt AWESOME!!! I highly recommend this product! Thanks to the guys at Madness for the fantastic recommendation! I wish the rating had UNBELIEVABLE as an option! lol"

Get yours today from MADNESS!

http://shop.500madness.com/fiat-500-...finish-pid3294

[OP] Administrator

Real Customer feedback!!

Sean-Paul left us a review on our page!

"The quality of the parts is first rate with smooth bends, good welds and good fitment. Admittedly, the original kit received had some parts that were incorrectly fabricated, but Eric and the team at Madness worked hard to get the fabricator to make new and send them out to me quickly. Product knowledge/support before and after the sale were excellent and will keep me purchasing from Madness. The intake itself provides a noticeable difference in throttle responsiveness and has made the driving experience more enjoyable. Was there a bump in HP, possibly, but the real benefit is improved driveability. Hot days here in TX no longer choke the vehicle which previously felt like it was breathing through a straw. Pleasantly, there is no large audible intake noise change, but I have noticed more popping and crackling from the exhaust which is always welcome as it is a part of the Abarth experience."

For more information on this product, follow the link below

http://shop.500madness.com/fiat-500-...finish-pid2967