• Stop by our Storefront!
  • 2716 Dawson Ave. Signal Hill, CA 90755
  • 888-993-7552 (US) // 562-981-6800

[OP] Administrator

Ready to Upgrade Your Intercooler?

We are proud to offer the newst SILA Concepts Front Mount Intercooler for the FIAT 500 ABARTH and 500T.

. The unique design of this intercooler allows for the reduction of temperatures, increased performance and reduced weight (approximately 5 lbs when compared to the stock set up).

Better airflow and performance was accomplished by increasing the surface area of the intercooler and reducing the ducting the factory system utilizes. This resulted in lower inlet air temperatures and increased performance with a reduction in heat soak of the turbo when putting the car through its paces.

This intercooler is also set apart from competing units because it is a direct bolt that connects to all stock piping.

For more details and information please follow the link below:

http://shop.500madness.com/fiat-500-...design-pid2890
    Check out www.500madness.com for the largest selection of Fiat 500 Parts and Accessories in stock at the lowest prices. We service, customize and modify! Give us a call at 562-981-6800.

[OP] Administrator

we have a review from Rich on our intercooler!!

"I bought one of these after I wound up cracking one of my intercoolers on a parking block. The install was not too bad ( no fault to the SILA) . When you install this you'll realize what a plumbing nightmare and how stupid and impractical your OEM one is. This frontal set up makes the most sense. When you see the box of crap you're left over with you will agree. I will warn you that there are 2 hose clamps on the OEM that are a b*tch to get off but once gone the install is cake. And this is coming from a guy who is no mechanic. At a performance standpoint it is noticeable. You'll notice it most driving in the hotter weather. The car will lose its slight sluggishness. Looks and appearance well..... Ok, it looks pretty damn sweet and you will know it's there... It's shiny aluminum peeping through the honeycomb grill.. Practical and looks good."

For more information follow the link below!

http://shop.500madness.com/fiat-500-...design-pid2890
    Check out www.500madness.com for the largest selection of Fiat 500 Parts and Accessories in stock at the lowest prices. We service, customize and modify! Give us a call at 562-981-6800.