• Stop by our Storefront!
  • 2716 Dawson Ave. Signal Hill, CA 90755
  • 888-993-7552 (US) // 562-981-6800

[OP] Administrator

Now open in Texas!

One of our customers was extremely excited to visit our new location in Austin he kept refreshing our website to see if we posted our new address.

We released the address on our websites yesterday and he stopped by first thing this morning!

He made the 80+ mile drive in his ABARTH from San Antonio, TX to our location in Austin just to come visit the shop and pick up some goodies.

He's going to have a very fun drive home with some new MADNESS goodies!

MAXPower ECM ✓
    MADNESS GOPedal ✓
    Ram Air Intake by SILA Concepts ✓

We'll post some more pictures of it completed soon!

If you would like to stop by our shop our address is now listed on our website(s) and is listed below:

MADNESS Autoworks
    22108 State Highway 71 W
    Spicewood, TX 78669
    Check out 500MADNESS.com for the largest selection of FIAT 500 Parts and Accessories in stock at the lowest prices.

We service, customize and modify! Give us a call at 562-981-6800.
    Stay Connected: Facebook | Twitter | Tumblr | Google+ | Instagram (500MADNESS)

My Mod List
    Everyone at the Austin location was friendly and polite and unlike other places won't scorn. You for your ride

My Mod List
    Do I need to make an appointment to get an oil change at the Austin store? I am going to be there tomorrow to do some shopping. I am over due for that service but I was waiting until I could get it done at your new place.

[OP] Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by WillFiat View Post
    Do I need to make an appointment to get an oil change at the Austin store? I am going to be there tomorrow to do some shopping. I am over due for that service but I was waiting until I could get it done at your new place.
    Replied to you on another forum but unfortunately we will be closed during the first few weekends!

We look forward to seeing you soon though!

As far as booking an appointment, feel free to PM me and I'll get you taken care of!
    Check out 500MADNESS.com for the largest selection of FIAT 500 Parts and Accessories in stock at the lowest prices.

Awesome! If I wanted something like one of the 500T Madness Power Packs would I need to order the pack on the website first or just come into the shop? Also how long do you think it'd take to get all that installed?
    Last edited by Dougomite; 01-16-2017 at 02:17 PM.

[OP] Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Dougomite View Post
    Awesome! If I wanted something like one of the 500T Madness Power Packs would I need to order the pack on the website first or just come into the shop? Also how long do you think it'd take to get all that installed?
    We're in the process of transferring a good amount of inventory to our Texas location.

I believe we have most of what is included in the 500T Power Packs.

Depending on the Power Pack you're looking to get I can get you an estimate on install!

Feel free to e-mail me at jaguilar@madnessautoworks.com! We'll get you taken care of.

[OP] Administrator

Doing some performance upgrades on this FIAT 500 ABARTH at our new MADNESS location in Texas!

If you would like to stop by our shop our address is now listed on our website(s) and is listed below:

MADNESS Autoworks
    22108 State Highway 71 W
    Spicewood, TX 78669

Don't forget to visit us online at 500MADNESS.com!

Administrator

A new customer came into our new Austin, Texas location and had some goodies installed!
    MAXPower Engine Control Module ✓
    SILA Concepts Turbo Blanket ✓
    SILA Intake ✓
    1.4" Madness Lowering Springs ✓

Check out www.500madness.com for the largest selection of Fiat 500 Parts and Accessories in stock at the lowest prices. We service, customize and modify! Give us a call at 562-981-6800.