• Stop by our Storefront!
  • 2716 Dawson Ave. Signal Hill, CA 90755
  • 888-993-7552 (US) // 562-981-6800

[OP] Junior Member

My Mod List

New to Fiat Abarth

Hello Coming from south Central Texas were big suv's and bigger trucks are the dominate Vehicle of choice. I recently bought a nicely used 2012 fiat 500 Abarth at first i was going to just walk on by it till the sales man told me to just drive it and i was impressed by this tiny ball of fun such a small car outside but large inside. being some one who comes from a love a muscle cars and appreciation of exotic sports cars i fell in love with the thing. and then finding 500 madness my little car is now my project car

My Mod List
    Welcome to the club! I have been driving my 2012 Sport for four years now and I still consider it the most enjoyable car I have ever owned. I trust you will enjoy yours as well. The folks at Madness can help you enjoy your car at a whole new level.

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Kingtex81 View Post
    Hello Coming from south Central Texas were big suv's and bigger trucks are the dominate Vehicle of choice. I recently bought a nicely used 2012 fiat 500 Abarth at first i was going to just walk on by it till the sales man told me to just drive it and i was impressed by this tiny ball of fun such a small car outside but large inside. being some one who comes from a love a muscle cars and appreciation of exotic sports cars i fell in love with the thing. and then finding 500 madness my little car is now my project car
    Kingtex81,

We're so glad we're so close to you now! We look forward to seeing you more often and helping you with your project car.
    Check out www.500madness.com for the largest selection of Fiat 500 Parts and Accessories in stock at the lowest prices. We service, customize and modify! Give us a call at 562-981-6800.