• Stop by our Storefront!
  • 2716 Dawson Ave. Signal Hill, CA 90755
  • 888-993-7552 (US) // 562-981-6800

[OP] Administrator

Time to upgrade or replace your factory ignition coils?

Our new MADNESS MAXSpark Hi Performance Ignition Coil Kit offers not only better performance over the factory parts, but also a better value!

Now in production! All Pre Orders will ship out prior to December 23rd. Pre Order now and save $50!

Our new MAXSpark Hi Performance Ignition Coil Kit is just the thing if you need a replacement for your older coils or have upgraded the power of your FIAT and now need a higher quality set of coils. We have been using these same coils on our own fleet of modified test vehicles with excellent results.

For more information / additional images click the link below:

http://shop.500madness.com/fiat-500-...adness-pid4451
    Check out 500MADNESS.com for the largest selection of FIAT 500 Parts and Accessories in stock at the lowest prices.

We service, customize and modify! Give us a call at 562-981-6800.
    Stay Connected: Facebook | Twitter | Tumblr | Google+ | Instagram (500MADNESS)

[OP] Administrator

Here's the latest review on our MAXFire Upgraded Ignition Coil Pack Set!

Quote Originally Posted by Nathaniel I
    Got their ECM and intake and had good luck, so I thought I would give these a shot. Very satisfied!
    Wasn't sure if I would be able to tell the difference, but it was a noticeable improvement. Much smoother power delivery.
    Check out 500MADNESS.com for the largest selection of FIAT 500 Parts and Accessories in stock at the lowest prices.

We service, customize and modify! Give us a call at 562-981-6800.
    Stay Connected: Facebook | Twitter | Tumblr | Google+ | Instagram (500MADNESS)

Administrator

We have these in stock for those who are interested. These coils will provide higher voltage and improved spark over the factory coils.

Here are some additional images of these MADNESS Spark Plugs installed:

Check out www.500madness.com for the largest selection of Fiat 500 Parts and Accessories in stock at the lowest prices. We service, customize and modify! Give us a call at 562-981-6800.