• Stop by our Storefront!
  • 2716 Dawson Ave. Signal Hill, CA 90755
  • 888-993-7552 (US) // 562-981-6800

[OP] Administrator

MADNESS at LA Auto Show! (2016)

Come check out some MADNESS at the LA Auto Show!
    Our booth is located in "The Garage" @ Kentia Hall!

We look forward to seeing everyone.

November 18-27, 2016 - Don't miss out!

Check out 500MADNESS.com for the largest selection of FIAT 500 Parts and Accessories in stock at the lowest prices.

We service, customize and modify! Give us a call at 562-981-6800.
    Stay Connected: Facebook | Twitter | Tumblr | Google+ | Instagram (500MADNESS)

[OP] Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Robert Nixon View Post
    Great shots, thanks for supporting the forum!
    Quote Originally Posted by Southernroadrunner View Post
    Thanks Madness for your continued support of our members and the updates on your showings.
    Thank you!

Our goal has always been to provide fellow enthusiasts (like ourselves) a One Stop Shop! We strive to provide a high level of customer service and support.

beerchug

Quote Originally Posted by HedgeMan View Post
    Are these cars driveable on the street or is this simply an "extreme visual mod" show?
    Quote Originally Posted by Trunkout View Post
    Completely driveable. Most have air bag suspension and can raise up for that reason.
    The thing is if my car looked this good I'd be SUPER freaked out around other cars more than I am now with my "regular" car!!
    Yes, they are drivable!

For example,

This ABARTH was custom built for Nigel Olsson, the drummer for Elton John, by us (500 MADNESS). He drives it daily and also tracks it practically on a monthly basis!

He has our MADNESS 1.4" Lowering Springs (found here: http://shop.500madness.com/fiat-500-...version-pid478) along with other suspension mods!

Our new FIAT 124 ABARTH MADNESS Edition is on display showcasing our new MAXPower 124 ECM, intake, bracing, suspension, exhaust, CF Trim, Trunk Spoiler, Forged Wheels, Brake Kit and a new host of interior bits!

The 124 does not rub at all. We drove it from our shop (Signal Hill, CA) all the way to Las Vegas for the SEMA show, two people at the time and even luggage and it does not rub. The 124 has a Coilover Suspension System that we have available on 500MADNESS.com.

As for that MADNESS Edition FIAT 500T that our Sales Manager Joseph drives.. he has V-Maxx Coilovers (http://shop.500madness.com/fiat-500-...v-maxx-pid4264) and other suspension mods on it. He doesn't daily drive it but he does drive it to and from work from time to time and drives it to local meets and events.

I'll quote Joseph directly.

"When they ask "How can you drive it that low?" I just show them this! ������ Just don't ask me to do a u-turn! ��"
    Check out 500MADNESS.com for the largest selection of FIAT 500 Parts and Accessories in stock at the lowest prices.

We service, customize and modify! Give us a call at 562-981-6800.
    Stay Connected: Facebook | Twitter | Tumblr | Google+ | Instagram (500MADNESS)